Sunny, 1 bedroom apartment at TRU – IMPORTANT: Read listing details before contacting
765 McGill Road #411, Kamloops, BC, Canada
Posted On January 17, 2023
This private rental is for 1 student/professional or couple as there is only 1 bed/bedroom. Please do not contact if you are looking to rent for more than 1 person/couple. This space is not suitable for children. Responses will not be provided to those who have not read the description, criteria and rules below.
This bright 1-bedroom apartment is located across the street from Thompson Rivers University (TRU) campus and the Tournament Capital Center (TCC). The space is clean, modern and perfectly suited for a mature student or professor looking for ultra-convenient accommodation for 1+ semester(s). The apartment is fully furnished (bed, tv, couch, table, etc.) and includes a fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, gadgets etc.), towels and linens, and private in-suite laundry. The space is setup so that you can arrive with your personal belongings and feel at home with ease. The listing price includes high speed wireless internet, parking, and hydro. Note that parking at TRU is a minimum 5$ daily charge.
This apartment is located steps from grocery stores, liquor stores, bus stops and restaurants.
Tenants are required to sign a residential tenancy agreement and Form K as per Strata rules. Damage deposit is half a months rent and is required to secure the rental. Rent is due on the 1st of each month by e-transfer or can be paid in lump sum via bank draft. Prices are non-negotiable.
1. No more than 1 person/couple may reside in the suite.
2. Subletting any space in the unit is NOT permitted.
3. No parties.
4. Any fines incurred against the unit by the tenant and/or their guest(s) will be paid by the tenant without delay.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. No smoking or vaping (cannabis or e-cigarettes of any kind) inside the unit.
7. The unit must be tidy and emptied of all personal belongings and garbage upon leaving. Aside from items provided by the landlord, the tenant will empty the kitchen cupboards, fridge, freezer, closets, laundry and bathroom. The tenant will ensure these areas, as well as the shower, sink and toilet are tidy in order to receive the full damage deposit upon move out.
8. Hanging items on the walls is NOT permitted.
- In-suite Laundry
- Window Coverings
- Air Conditioning
- Utilities Included
- Internet Included
- Garage/Covered Parking
- Exercise Room
- Private Bathroom
- Controlled entrance
Distance from campus